Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hey its Jewels

Hey everyone!!! My family is so blessed with such awesome people praying and caring for us. I pray we would do the same in return for anyone who goes through heartache or who just needs somebody. Thank you again EVERYBODY!

Today my mom is going to a Physical Therapy session about noon. Her strength is so amazing...just to see her get up and walk is too cool! Now about her memory; she is gaining more everyday. Even just the littlest things count and make us so happy.

She has really enjoyedthat people that have came over and ALL the food! Thanks everyone for spending time preparing amazing meals...it really means alot because I'm not what they call a chef...at all HA HA. So thanks SO MUCH!

Keep praying and i wish i could hug each of y'all and write you an amazing thank you note and pay everyone back for what they have done for us. Thank you God for such giving, incredible people in my life.

Again i LOVE you ALL, i will post more later!
~Jewels~

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jewels,

    Just want you to know that I am thinking of you and praying for you and your family. I am so glad to hear of your mom's progress and am inspired by the way you all are going through this test of faith and endurance. God bless you all.
    Love, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete