Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday February 18, 2009

Each day Susan is growing stronger physically and is more confident! We have an appointment to see her cardiologist next Monday for the first time since leaving Baylor Hospital on January 26th. She has begun neuro and physical therapy here at our Greenville Hospital and is doing great. She is working a couple of hours most every day at her dad's trucking company as part of her occupational therapy. Her short term memory is improving greatly. I strongly feel that if Susan thinks the coffee should be kept in a different cabinet and the can opener in another drawer, it is where it should have always been! She can paint the house PINK and PURPLE; I don't care. Just "Thank You" LORD for giving her back to me. GOD has blessed us so much and has revealed his awesome power, love and abundance. GOD has allowed me and my son to witnesses a real miracle within the walls of our own home, in our own arms and in our case, a real mom and a real soul mate! How great is GOD!? Every day is a beautiful day, no matter what the weather is like! I feel like a 7 year old boy again with no worries and the whole world ahead of me every morning when I awake and find Susan alive and well! I pray that my excitement never wains. Pray that this event will continue to give Glory, Honor and Praise to HIS GLORIOUS NAME!

In tears,

David M. Herbert

1 comment:

  1. David (my brother look-alike),

    Thank you so much for keeping us up to date on Susan's progress. It was so great to see you both shopping recently. Your family is still in my thoughts and prayers even though the intial crisis is behind you. Susan's story is truly a miracle and a blessing. I am so happy for you and your family.

    With tears & smiles,

    Rhonda Kelly

    ReplyDelete